By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through MysticMandy.com and/or communicating with Mandy Peterson in any fashion, finding her through any website or domain names (including her own, social media pages, or psychic directory pages) you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and agree to these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication and/or consultations with Mandy Peterson and/or via the MysticMandy.com website or any other website affiliated with Mandy Peterson are for entertainment purposes only.
- No psychic or tarot reading, or any other service by Mandy Peterson and/or via the MysticMandy.com website is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological. Clients are encouraged to seek the advice of a licensed Medical Professional about any health concerns. ALL readings, products, and services content are subject to the client’s interpretation.
- Mandy Peterson and MysticMandy.com accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with Mandy Peterson and/or MysticMandy.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Mandy Peterson and MysticMandy.com, their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
- You take responsibility for frequency of appointments or communications understanding this is your choice and Mandy Peterson and/or MysticMandy.com does not wish nor intend to foster or promote dependency.
- You take full responsibility for your financial situation and hold Mandy Peterson and/or MysticMandy.com blameless for any negative change in your financial situation, financial loss, or any other kind of loss. Payment for services is compensation for Mandy Peterson’s time without further promises or guarantees.
- You agree not to record and disseminate what is disclosed within a reading or session without the expressed permission of Mandy Peterson. You also agree not to disclose sensitive information discussed in a reading privately with third parties, releasing Mandy Peterson’s or “Mystic Mandy’s” identity to them, in attempts to hurt them, stalk them, harass them, confront them, control them, or to try to change them.
Effective date: September 18, 2018
Empower Your Healer Within (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mysticmandy.com , https://empoweryourhealerwithin.com , https://mandy-peterson.com , https://healersoftheearth.com ,https://emeraldhousepublishing.com , and https://angelswhispersoftly.com websites (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://mysticmandy.com , https://empoweryourhealerwithin.com , https://mandy-peterson.com , https://healersoftheearth.com , and https://emeraldhousepublishing.com websites website operated by Empower Your Healer Within .Note: These are the domains names that may point to the same web root or to webpages on that web root or a folder of it, operated by Empower Your Healer Within. A web root is the main folder on a web hosting platform. Thus, mysticmandy.com is a web root (which can be accessed through mysticmandy.com and mandy-peterson.com . Empoweryourhealerwithin is a folder on that web root which healersoftheearth.com and emeraldhousepublishing may currently point to specific web pages within that folder.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, to schedule appointments using a scheduler, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Empower Your Healer Within uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To handle disputes
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Empower Your Healer Within may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Empower Your Healer Within will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there. The web hosting we use is located within the United States, so your data is held on web servers within the USA as well.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Empower Your Healer Within may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Empower Your Healer Within may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Empower Your Healer Within
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Empower Your Healer Within aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Empower Your Healer Within relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
When you book an appointment through my booking page, wordpress will collective information in order to pass your information (phone number, time zone, or other information) on to me, to send reminder emails, or to reserve your booking. The scheduling softwares I work with (past and present):
Woocommerce Shopping Cart
This site uses woocommerce for its shopping cart. When you purchase a product, wordpress will collect the relevant information needed to generate an invoice and to ship to you your product. If you are shipping a product to a shipping address different than your own, it will collect both your own shipping address and a shipping address. Because it operates through guest checkout, no account is created.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Media content may be embedded from other website (such as facebook, instagram, or others) which may contain cookies or have their own policies.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org